Colorado Wilderness Slip and Slide: Frequently Asked Questions
1. What time will the Slip and Slide be operating?
Colorado Wilderness Slip and Slide will be closed for 2017. We will return in 2018 with an exciting new slide!
2. Where do I park?
Parking will be available in the north and east lots around the field in city park off of Sheridan Blvd.
3. Where is the check-in location?
The check in location will be at the top of the Slip and Slide above the field.
4. Will there be bathrooms?
Yes, bathrooms will be available at City Park Softball Fields and permanent city port-o-potties by the parking area.
5. Will there be changing facilities?
There will not be any changing facilities on site.
6. Will registration be available the same day?
Yes, cash is preferable however we will have a credit card machine on site. Rides are $5.00 each, three rides are $15.00, and inner tubes are available for an additional $5.00.
7. Will I need to sign a release form?
Yes. We will have release forms on site to sign before you ride.
8. What happens in the event of lightning?
In the event of inclement weather and lightning, we will close the Slip and Slide for 30 minutes.